воскресенье, 27 мая 2012 г.

1500 subscribers to the chest babloruba, yo- ho-ho and a bottle of beer!


Long was the way, oh, a long! . But gradually overcame the bar in 1200, and then just stopped watching the counter, until suddenly discovered the figure in 1400. Here, I think my limit. However, the last statement still shot - it has been seen by more than 7tys. people, and traffic still remains at the level of 200-300 hits a day. And now in 1500 subscribers. Overcome!.

Frankly, I do not know what to write in this blog that previously would not have written. Indeed, the only correct course would have been every day to publish the same post: ... ' This is the only topic that is eternal. But the firing of her extremely rare - guard for himself, apparently, in the meantime zasiraya regular blog page fruitless attempts to deceive search engines and naive hamsters consuming.

I do not know about you, but I. 've stole the idea. came up with a project that has a good shot of seo bloggers. It remains to find the time and make it. The work, however, spend the most per day and still get a pair of Crank to do the same for his own glory. If there are bloggers who have 500 subscribers, knock, it will be interesting.

I'm going to celebrate the round figure of beer and chips. Today is a good day. The new contract for the promotion, a new order for a paid post, in 2170 followers (also a round number ), and even Alex, as if mocking, 38,999 -store displays.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий